February 16, 2008

A Little Piece of Microsoft Aids Small Business - New York Times

I'm reminding myself that I must check out the new Microsoft Small Business Live in more detail. I've had an MS Live account since they first offered the service in 2006, but have done little with it. David Pogue at the Times thinks they're on to something now that the services have been revised and much of the package offered free.

I think MS may be on to something, too. Most folks see Google more for geeks, except for search which is mainstream. No one is offering as much as Microsoft, not even Google with its Google Apps package. I've not signed on to Google Apps as a package, but I use all the features ...and luv 'em...except my own mail domain.

Microsoft should never be counted out as a successful player in any space they choose.

A Little Piece of Microsoft Aids Small Business - New York Times

No comments: