July 10, 2007

Sheehan challenges Pelosi to back Bush impeachment | U.S. | Reuters

Sheehan challenges Pelosi to back Bush impeachment | U.S. | Reuters

Well, it seems Ms Sheehan cannot stick to her word and 'retire' from the activist spotlight as she promised. Here's what she said on Memorial day in her "Sayonara statement":

"I am going to take whatever I have left and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost. I will try to maintain and nurture some very positive relationships that I have found in the journey that I was forced into when Casey died and try to repair some of the ones that have fallen apart since I began this single-minded crusade to try and change a paradigm that is now, I am afraid, carved in immovable, unbendable and rigidly mendacious marble."


Now she's targeted Nancy Pelosi to back Bush's impeachment by July 23 or she'll run against her for the U.S. House in California.

Ya gotta luv this leftist soap opera!! But there's a side of me that feels very sorry for this obviously passionate but distraught woman. Perhaps she can find satisfaction in some other line of work that rewards better than radical activism.

No comments: